Friday, December 11, 2009

Mexican Mondays!

Mexican Theme

ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO YOUR LIFE!
join us on Monday nights after 5 pm for
specialty Mexican appetizers and entrees!


Drink specials, too!
$2 Margaritas
$2 Corona bottles
And if you like margaritas, then you'll LOVE our
new Mexican martini!!  It's got a little bit of zing that
makes it just a little bit different than a margarita!


Print off this email coupon and bring it with you on Monday for
$1.00 off the Mexican martini!

Mexican Flag with Maracas

3 comments:

Simply Iowa said...

Did you say, Margs?.... Oh my, I love 'em! Hey Missy, thanks for the comment! And, how is brother John? I think of him often...
Save a Marg for me!
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Kay!
How is Brother, John! How are you? Give me a ring, sometime! The lace is amazing... you will just have to see it, for yourself! I really can't tell you, how it's made... But is all knotted, and very fine... Amazing!
Hope to see ya!
Happy New Year!
Barb C.

Jen said...

2.00 margaritas???? Let me check my flight miles!!! LOL!